We love it here, you will too!
Welcome to our GreenLee Cottages.
WHY VISIT GREENLEE COTTAGES
- We are a great accommodation choice if you have a wedding function to attend in the Canungra area
Venues in the immediate area include:
Sarabah Estate Vineyard – www.sarabahestate.com.au
O’Reillys Canungra Valley Vineyard – www.oreillys.com.au/canungra-valley-vineyards
Spring Gully Stays – www.springgullystays.com.au
Canungra School of Arts Hall – www.canungrahall.com
Albert River Winery – www.albertriverwines.com.au
But we are not too far from Tamborine Mountain as well.
- Maybe you are looking for a relaxing few days away. With magnificent views of the Canungra Valley and the distant sound of the Canungra Creek, what better way to relax. Take a walk along the creek, or view the Casuarina Forest, or just read a book on the deck.
- Perhaps you are looking for a comfy bed and a place to relax after a strenuous day of bushwalking. We are only a 35 minute drive from O’Reillys, 45 minutes from Binna Burra or 30 minutes to Tamborine Mountain. All great bushwalking destinations.
- Looking for food and wine trails. Canungra and Tamborine Mountain have many wineries waiting for you to be tempted. Food galore – cheese, avocadoes, dragonfruit and, of course, Greenlee Farm macadamias and honey.
- The Scenic Rim has a wide range of adventures waiting for the visitor to the region. This could take the form of Hot Air Ballooning, visiting historical sites, or going to markets. www.visitscenicrim.com.au
- Feel like a day trip further afield. The Gold Coast is only 50 minutes away with expanses of beautiful beaches and, for the more adventurous, many theme parks. www.visitgoldcoast.com